Saturday 21 March 2020

Aliens in self-isolation

21st March 2020
 
This post is a quick update on the Cruiser-X 79 project. Unfortunately, once again I made things much harder for myself. Last week's post caused me more trouble on the project, instead of making things easier for myself. So once again I deleted all of the alien movement/spawning code which I started last week. I made an alternative plan for the aliens, which is to basically use a timed movement, similar to Starfysh, rather than a positional movement trigger. . This will reduce the amount of programming I would have to do for each enemy. On the plus side, the Starfysh method is a whole lot easier to master. Mind you, I will be using more than just 4 bytes on the table to move those alien groups. Wish me luck :)

No comments:

2023 at a glance

2024 is here, and 2023 has been a really quiet year on the production front due to everything that had gone back to normality. The year has ...