Today I have been working on the attack formations of the enemies in the game. To do this I created various routines which checks for all sprites being out of the screen. If they are offset then the formation gets switched over to the next one according to the table. I have created 8 formations. At the moment the formations still need some kind of tweaking as they are quite buggy, but the work seems to be turning out quite nicely. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fredrik the Ball is Back: Spider Maze 2 in progress
11th January 2026 First of all, a belated Happy New Year to all C64 and retro kind. At last, a new blog update and a new C64 project is ...
-
Saturday 11th October 2014 (Work still in Progress) Poor old Wayne . He designs a new game, creates loads of graphics for it and then awa...
-
11th January 2026 First of all, a belated Happy New Year to all C64 and retro kind. At last, a new blog update and a new C64 project is ...
-
10th March 2015 My week's HOLIDAY started Sunday this week. It's going to end soon, but I have not only been out and about places ...
No comments:
Post a Comment