Monday 18 April 2011

A new front end


Monday 18th April 2011
It was yet again my day off work and I decided to work on the front end for the new Alf Yngve game for Psytronik Software. I had some nice looking ideas for the front end, which unfortunately required a lot of time with raster timing. I got the logo to display and also the credits charset, however I had come across a slightly annoying problem with the source code. The timing of those nice looking colour bars. I had to muck around with the source a little before I got the final result for the static text. I just have the scroll text raster timing to work on. The front end looks quite nice, but is still unfinished. I'm considering to add a simple sprite star field on to the title screen, and also some game options and high score table. Anyway, results are looking good so far. :)




1 comment:

Richard said...

OT, but, I made an amateur animusic style video to the C64 song, "BeatBassie".

Feel free to watch it on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS9pOu5zREY

Nah, I didn't upload the tune to remix64 - they usually reject all my songs (probably cause they stink)....

:)

2023 at a glance

2024 is here, and 2023 has been a really quiet year on the production front due to everything that had gone back to normality. The year has ...