Wednesday 6th May 2009
I felt like doing a bit more Trash Course enhancements, so I decided to add a couple more routines that would show Get Ready and Game Over. I also fixed the title screen to execute the sideways SEUCK game after fire is pressed. I also linked the Game Over part to the game after all lives are lost straight away.
Maybe some other time I shall add the game options sprites. My plan is to be crafty and turn off the sideborders and place the options sprites at the bottom left and bottom right hand corner, due to the page flipping from credits text to high score table. Once options done, my final job will be to do the high score table. - Then I can go back to Up in the Air and my Stunt Boat Challenge project.
Wednesday, 6 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fredrik the Ball is Back: Spider Maze 2 in progress
11th January 2026 First of all, a belated Happy New Year to all C64 and retro kind. At last, a new blog update and a new C64 project is ...
-
Saturday 11th October 2014 (Work still in Progress) Poor old Wayne . He designs a new game, creates loads of graphics for it and then awa...
-
11th January 2026 First of all, a belated Happy New Year to all C64 and retro kind. At last, a new blog update and a new C64 project is ...
-
10th March 2015 My week's HOLIDAY started Sunday this week. It's going to end soon, but I have not only been out and about places ...
No comments:
Post a Comment