Friday 15 October 2010

Nyaaaah! 15th Anniversary is coming SOON!

Friday 15th October 2010

Things have gone pretty quiet with my blog, but I have been busy with this project and another Psytronik project. After sucessfully finishing off the main game, attack waves, etc. I imported the work file into the SEUCK Redux source, added a bit of programming, played around with the player's parameters and wrote some tunes to insert into the source. The colour schemes worked a treat. Especially after I set up the level parameters to change the colour scheme and behavior of the game, itself.

All I will need to do now is put in the power ups, and then a new front end + high score table. Then the job is done!

November should hopefully be the release date of this.

No comments:

2023 at a glance

2024 is here, and 2023 has been a really quiet year on the production front due to everything that had gone back to normality. The year has ...